multiple video streaming

Last Updated:

1. anandgowda

anandgowda New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi...
    i created multiple windows..so i need to play mutliple videos simultaneously..any one knws code to play videos simultaneously...plz send a code to this email id:anands_rocky@yahoo.co.in

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

I really dont understand what you are asking. You created multiple windows? What kind of windows? Are you talking about the phone or the pc? You cant have multiple videos running at the same time on the phone.

3. anandgowda

anandgowda New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply.
    See im doing multiple video streaming application for a android device..I partition the display window screen into two windows.I build a code to play video one after the other means video is playing in one window at a time but i need videos must play in both windows simultaneously.Hope u got now..please do the needfull.

with regards
    anand

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Again, the stock player wont be able to play two videos at a time. You will have to do something on your back-end to encode the two videos into ONE stream. Even if you could play two videos at a time, I doubt the network bandwidth could handle it.

5. wasimys

wasimys New Member

Hi Anand,
    Are you able to get the code to run the two or more streaming video on same screen, I requires the same to be done for my project,

Using VideoView I am able to play multiple video (from sd card) but when I am providing different rtsp urls to them it says not able to play video.

Any help appreciated. :)

6. kacho

kacho New Member

Hi wasimys,

How did you manage to play two videos with VideoView. I tried it on my phone and it crashes - doesn't matter if I use videos from SD card or from url. I tried with smaller videos as well but still the same - phone freezes and I hear only the sound.

Can you please post your code!

Thanks