Multiple wallpaper per screen

Last Updated:

1. freakaboutcars

freakaboutcars New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone!

Thank for all your help! I was wondering if there is a setting or an app for having multiple wallpapers or pictures for each screen?

Advertisement
  2. thrifty

thrifty Well-Known Member

I've wondered that also. I would love that.

3. pinesal

pinesal Well-Known Member

Sweeter home can do it.

4. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

A little more info ...

The stock home desktop does not support multiple wallpapers. And of the many home-replacement apps, only Sweeter Home supports multiple wallpapers. But the new Sweeter Home Preview 2 was just released, hot off the press, and it's not even on the Market yet. I just downloaded it, and I don't have time to play with it until this evening. But it appears to have somewhat of a learning curve. If you're a geek like me, it might be right up your alley.

Checkout some of these videos on YouTube.

5. sooper_droid12

sooper_droid12 Well-Known Member

It's totally a geek thing Sweeter Home. There's so much customization possible and all of it is in layers and layers of menus and options. Typical PC/Linux mindset. I will hold off on SH until I see a bit more of it. It looks like a really memory intensive home replacement.

6. freakaboutcars

freakaboutcars New Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you very much! I'm going to download that now! I will keep everyone posted how well it works!

7. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

I ran it for about 1/2 hour. It ran really fast, but I must say, it is not for my mindset. Sorry to say that it's TOO customizable, lol.

Kudos to the developer for putting it out there, it's AWESOME. But I would never stop messing with it if I were running it.

8. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Just to make sure we're all on the same page. Sweeter Home Preview 2 just got released today on their website. It's not on the Market yet. There is a thread about it today.

9. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Just downloaded Sweeter Home 2 and played with it for a while. Will stick with dxTop until I get Sweeter Home set up the way I like. At the moment dxTop fits my needs pretty good. But all that customization just makes my fingers itch to play! So many posssibilities...

10. fbird18

fbird18 Member

I'm still curious if there is a way to get the different wallpaper picture on each of the home screens? I've got a rooted hero currently running a 2.1 rom. Is sweeter home still the only way to do that? Or are there any options for us rooted users who aren't that tech savvy?

I searched for a while but didn't really find much. Any help?
    Thanks

11. wildstory

wildstory New Member

Wow this forum rocks i been looking for an app like this. Since am getting a Samsung Galaxay s2. I was wondering if anyone can give me more information on having a different wallpaper each home screen. Because thats the key seeling point in me getting a Samsung Galaxy s2.

Thanks in advance