Multitasking question

Last Updated:

1. Enrodreher

Enrodreher Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello guys I'm fixing to buy a nexus one but have a big question. If I'm browsing the web and a text message comes in I know I pull the bar down and answer the text but how do I go back to the browser. Is it like the iPhone where u have to hit the home button? And star again? Can someone explain the process In detail for me? Thank u so much

Advertisement
    taiwanesee likes this.
  2. temperbad

temperbad Active Member

You pull down the notification, reply, then hit back till it takes ya to the browser at the exact spot you were....

3. Air Force One

Air Force One Well-Known Member

Exactly and I love this behavior. I came from blackberry to Android and this is one fantastic function.

4. ianr

ianr Well-Known Member

On my HTC Hero (I get my Nexus One tomorrow) I hold down the Home button and a list of running or recently used apps appears and I can just switch, sort of like alt-tab on windows. Normally though you can just use the back button as said above, but there's also this way to flip between apps. I'd have thought it's the same on the N1, I'll know tomorrow night I hope!

5. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Yes, it works that way on the N1. Don't waste your time hitting back repeatedly, folks; just hold down home.

6. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

It is. You have the last 6 opened apps/functions.