MultitaskingSupport

Last Updated:

1. CJV

CJV New Member This Topic's Starter

How can I use the phone and pull up email at the same time? When I tried to maintain a phone call and review and email, I got an error message. I don't recall the exact message but it was something about having to use wi-fi....maybe. Is it possible to use the internet and phone at the same time?

Advertisement
  2. nevergonnauseth

nevergonnauseth Well-Known Member

its depends on what service you got, since you got the incredible which is verizon/cdma, there is no way to use data and voice at the same time, unless you turn on wifi first. you should be able to view your mail taht came in before the call though.

3. kb101

kb101 Member

Has anyone figured out how to take an incoming call that doesn't put your current call on hold indefinitely? I end up having both of the calls going (one on hold) or disconnect both. Is this just a DI limitation?

DROID? Incredible Interactive "How To" Simulator - the simulator is very helpful. it tells me to 'Tap Answer' to answer another call. Duh.

4. ejkeebler

ejkeebler Well-Known Member

not sure what you are asking for, but here was the scenario i just did. I called the incredible and answered, from another phone i called the incredible again and I selected answer, then I was able to toggle between them, simply by clicking on them, then I was able to end each call separately by clicking end call, then after a couple of seconds I would get a prompt to answer the phone again, which would be the line i did not hang up on