• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Multitouch Keyboard from DX on Inc

I've downloaded this on my phone and installed it, but how do I select which keyboard to use?

edit: Multi-touch keyboard shows up under Language & keyboard settings but when I click on a text box I have no option to change keyboards...

edit edit: figured it out... you have to press and hold down on the text box...

Upvote 0
Vibrate doesn't work but this keyboard is sweet! One other thing is that the & in the symbols shows as %amp for me (might have been from the download, if nobody else has this issue). Other than that I really like the keyboard. Tap to correct, word prediction is fast and accurate, too.

I recommend trying it out!

ya i got the same issues.. i dunno if I can use it without the haptic feedback or whatever it is called (vibrate)

Upvote 0
Its nice and i like it a lot, but i wish they could change the smiley button in gtalk back to the enter/return. I got used to just hitting that after typing out a message instead of hitting 'send' and I don't use smiley's a lot so having that button there is probably going to cause me to click it a few times for the next few days. But I do like being able to swipe downwards to hide the keyboard, helpful in landscape when typing a text message and not having to hit the 'done' key.

Upvote 0
If anyone is interested here is a QR code for the version that has the &amp problem fixed.

Attachments

• Multi Touch Keyboard Fixed.jpg
    Multi Touch Keyboard Fixed.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
after I installed it and went to check the box to use it, it gave me a prompt saying "This input method may be able to collect all the text you type, including personal data like pwords and credit card numbers" sup wit dat? is it really worth it?

I think all non stock keyboards say that when you install them. I know that Swype does.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones