• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

museek Music Player: good for music lovers, very finger friendly

A

arnold1234

so who dosn't like music. this app is very good not complicated at all very easy to use and very finger friendly. The best feature i like about this app is how you can skip songs and if you like the type of song its playing it keeps playing that same type of music. for example your hearing rap music and you dont like it so you skip it and the song that plays next is a rock song and you listen to the whole song it keeps playing rock music till you skipp the song. i dont know about you but i like finger friendly thing like my old windows phones media player had very small buttons and it was very hard to press the song i wanted but worse of all was that the whole phone wasnt finger friendly.

http://www.androidguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/android_screenshots_perspective_scaled.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones