Music and Swype question.Support

Last Updated:

1. Mr. Handsome

Mr. Handsome Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone, I was wondering what the easiest way to add album artwork for my songs was? Yesterday I did it by clicking each individual song in my folder through usb connection, which would then open up in iTunes where I edited each song and dragged the artwork in it. Although this worked, some album art looks blurry on the phone when I play the song and it did take quite some time through this process.

Second, has anyone noticed the new Swype that came with the recent phone update is bad? Now it's hardly lenient on your tracing path and you pretty much have to trace it perfectly and slow to get the word. Also, is there a way to get rid of the dialogue box that pops up when it says for example, "the word 'dude' is hidden by the word 'dide', to delete 'dide' do such and such..."?? It's getting really annoying popping up after many words in the same paragraph.

Advertisement
  2. sirwally

sirwally Member

Album art is usually associated with albums, not songs. Cubed can automatically determine album art and download it for you, but I don't know how well it works with individual songs (if at all). If you want to try out Cubed, see:

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, Mr. Handsome.

I've moved your question to the Support area of the Vibrant forums.