1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Music App

Last Updated:

1. Smeghead

Smeghead New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, Its me again.

I'm looking for good music app, i have been advised of Btunes as its siminar to the Ipod interface.. but i have also been told that they have stopped supporting this app, this is true?

Is it any good?

Is there another app that you would recommendo..

Cheers
    :D

Advertisement
  2. robogo

robogo Well-Known Member

MortPlayer.

Been using it since I had my Hero, on Desire it works even better. Plus, it reads music folder-wise.

Smeghead likes this.
  3. frankbonatelli

frankbonatelli Well-Known Member

Nice too see a fellow red dwarf fan in the ring.
    I have used mixZing with both my x10 and htc desire. It has the bluetooth headset control that many other apps did not. Doubletwist is also nice for the itunes replacement side as it syncs to libraries on your pc.

4. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I use and love BTunes, but it has some issues on Froyo. It works, but not the same way it did on 2.1. I still use it as my primary player though as I haven't found anything else I like better. It does seem like the app has been abandoned though. I've emailed the developer and got no response from him. Not sure why the app has been abandoned. I'm half tempted to look at making a bTunes clone that will run on 2.2.

MixZing takes some sort of data and sends it off to their server. I have no clue what that data is and when I asked the dev about it, he was basically a prick and wouldn't answer the question. His answer was that they collect data about your library so the server could stay in sync with it. What specific data they collect and why their server needs it isn't stated and he flat out refused to clarify it so I would not recommend it.

5. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

Have you tried MSpot?

6. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

MixZing is the best music player I have tried, and I have tried loads... it has a built in equalizer and lockscreen controls, it scrobbles to last.fm and has a great interface.
    There is a free version, but its worth paying for the full version.