Music AutoplayingSupport

Last Updated:

1. tomlewis727

tomlewis727 New Member This Topic's Starter

Whenever I finish using my headphones on the captivate and unplug them, the music player automatically starts up. It starts playing a random song from my playlist out through the external speaker, which is getting really annoying.

Also sometimes when I have my headphones plugged in, some sounds still play out the external speaker. Is there a setting I can setup to prevent this? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. AndroidForMe

AndroidForMe Active Member

I would love to know this also...it is very annoying.

3. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

I have the same issue with music starting back up when I unplug the head phones, but my backflip also does that, so I think it has to do with the headphone plug. As for the other sounds, chances are those are notifactions (text, mms and e-mail). Try turning the sound off for notifactions and see if that stops it.

4. Rardac

Rardac Active Member

I've had this problem, too, but I don't think its related to the headphones. You'll notice that there's no Stop or Off button on the player. What I do when I'm done listening is go to the menu: Settings -> Applications -> Running Services, then find the CorePlayerService and stop it. This seems to prevent the player from starting randomly on its own.

5. tomlewis727

tomlewis727 New Member This Topic's Starter

There is no CorePlayerService running.. still having the same problem.