• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help music download

How do i download classical music onto galaxy 7.7. This is so new to me that i am totally lost. Help

I found one Site, www. classiccat.net that seems to be legitimate and offers older recordings. I somehow doubt you'll find more recent recordings available for free because, whilst the original composition may be in the public domain, the performance of the orchestra etc is still under copyright.

If you're looking for streaming the I'm sure sites like Spotify or other streaming services can help. For example I was able to play some Thomas Tallis (my personal favorite) there.

For general purchase music I suppose you can't go wrong with the likes of Amazon.com. I'd imagine they might have a good selection of classical music.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones