• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Music files messed up

Quietgrave

Lurker
Nov 10, 2012
When I hook my phone into the usb port on my computer via the cable and move files into the main parent folder they get all screwed up and won't play right. They'll start halfway into a different song and then play for like 20 minutes. Please help! There's also some weird files that look encrypted and are filled with ASCII icons like ▓ n' stuff.

Yes so the computer can no when the device is attached and the device is attached you can view the contents on the device and delete anything you dont want . Now think if u have a records downloaded multiple times and you see this while on the computer you can delete which ones you want in any order as you want ...thats why you need the current drivers ......what kind of device are you using

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones