Music from SD card?Support

1. RWCouck

RWCouck Active Member

How do i access the music from my SD card? I go 2 the music program but I cant get 2 my music

Advertisement
    :
  2. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Well-Known Member

Which music app are you using? I know with the stock HTC music app I had issues with it not picking up all my music. I recommend trying either Mixzing or Cubed (search Rockon) from the market. If that still doesn't work check the folder you put your music in, on my Hero I created a folder called 'music' on the root of my sd card, with a separate sub-folder for different albums.
  3. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

I just dropped my SD card from my storm right in and it picked up all my music photos and video just fine...
  4. Buckwild

Buckwild Well-Known Member

Are your music files stored in a folder in the root called MP3 or Music?
  5. jgooner21

jgooner21 New Member

I put mine in and it plays the music but I can't get to my ringtones folder. Anyone help me figure this out?
  6. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Well-Known Member

Create a 'Ringtones' folder on the root of your sd card, whatever you put in there should pop up with all the other ringtones when you go to select a ringtone
  7. DevHead

DevHead Well-Known Member

My problem is that the default music player is not picking up all the songs on my SD card.

/ <--- SD Card root
    /music <--- music files here

Is "music" case-sensitive?
  8. jsb_2

jsb_2 New Member

I followed everyone's advice and created a music folder on the root of my sd card and google play picked up the music right away... samsung galaxy s5