• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Geek with a Behold II

Hello everybody,

I am new to the Android scene, but I have been following the Android news and developments for about a year. Ive been a bit obsessive-compulsive about these blasted phones, but now that I finally have one, I understand how good they are and how much potential they still have yet to recognize. I am incredibly happy with my Behold II, and I look forward to the day when I can effectively remap that damned Cube button to a Search button, as well as get rid of several TouchWiz quirks...but I digress.

Im currently a senior in college, majoring in Music Education and with a Jazz Concentration to boot. Im primarily a jazz trumpet player, but I am also helplessly addicted to new technology. Ive begun checking phandroid, androidcommunity, androidcentral (although honestly, phandroid is the best-written and most up-to-date Android site that I check), slashgear, gizmodo, cnet, engadget, bgr...the list goes on. My friends and girlfriend think Im a giant nerd due to my obsessive checking, but -shrug-...I like to be informed.

I look forward to being a part of this community, and I am really excited to have my first Android device!

Murf

Hello everybody,

I am new to the Android scene, but I have been following the Android news and developments for about a year. Ive been a bit obsessive-compulsive about these blasted phones, but now that I finally have one, I understand how good they are and how much potential they still have yet to recognize. I am incredibly happy with my Behold II, and I look forward to the day when I can effectively remap that damned Cube button to a Search button, as well as get rid of several TouchWiz quirks...but I digress.

Im currently a senior in college, majoring in Music Education and with a Jazz Concentration to boot. Im primarily a jazz trumpet player, but I am also helplessly addicted to new technology. Ive begun checking phandroid, androidcommunity, androidcentral (although honestly, phandroid is the best-written and most up-to-date Android site that I check), slashgear, gizmodo, cnet, engadget, bgr...the list goes on. My friends and girlfriend think Im a giant nerd due to my obsessive checking, but -shrug-...I like to be informed.

I look forward to being a part of this community, and I am really excited to have my first Android device!

Murf

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones