Music help!?!?!Support

Last Updated:

1. The Blue Buzzard

The Blue Buzzard Member This Topic's Starter

Have just got my Desire HD and I'm loving the feel and look of it. This is my first touch phone/ANDROID phone, having previously owned the NOKIA N95 8GB, which I was more than happy with and would have kept it but the pull of the DESIRE just proved too much :D My teething problems seem to be with my music. I've put a load of albums on the phone from my PC. Some I can't find on my phone?!?! Others have gone on twice. I cannot delete the files from the phone. Does anyone know how to delete music files??? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

I'm just doing the same thing and using MyPhoneExplorer to load the files (just drag and drop). You can also use it to delete files from the phone. Just select then hit the 'delete' key. Out of the box the music files are in the \Music folder on the microSD card.

Dave

The Blue Buzzard likes this.
  3. The Blue Buzzard

The Blue Buzzard Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the advice mate. Don't think it'll be the last time that I am on here seeking advice. Bit of an old Luddite I am afraid

4. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Just tried the even easier way. When you connect your phone just choose 'mount as disk drive'. Then drag and drop.

Dave