Music Imported via Kies to Galaxy Mini problemGeneral

1. Fredericko

Fredericko New Member

I would like to play downloaded music on my new Samsung Galaxy mini but how?

I have loaded Kies on my PC and it synchronises with my new Samsung Galaxy mini. Any imported music files are loaded directly to the Galaxy's MEDIA folder.

How do I play these tracks? When I attempt to open any of the tracks in the MEDIA folder I get the message "no applications can perform this action".

Any help would be appreciated.

Fred

Advertisement
    :
  2. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

Its probably because you are trying to play files which extension isn't .mp3 . Either convert it to mp3 or use another application maybe MIxzing (search in market) and play it with it.
    :)
  3. Fredericko

Fredericko New Member

Thanks Yagya for your reply. They are loading as .wma files so I'll try converting and reloading to .mp3 format. I'll also be curious to see where the tracks are imported to, ie 'Music' or 'My files'.
    Fred
  4. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

You are welcome. NOw I am sure that you were unable to open them because of their extension. Try Real player from market or any other app that can play .wma files to play them. This way no need to convert them to .mp3.

Imported Music via kies go to Media Folder in Galaxy mini.

Good Luck:)
  5. balazs31

balazs31 Member

I'm using Winamp and since now working with all extensions.
  6. suicidallooney

suicidallooney Well-Known Member

Yeah it's worth trying other players like winamp, i have that and also tunewiki
  7. hazeljohnstone

hazeljohnstone New Member

wow the exact same thing happened to me I am not able to play my music because it is in the Media folder!
    But what are .wma and .mp3 files and how do you convert them into mp3 so that you can play the songs???????????
    Im not really good with technology :/
    Thanks