• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music Library not Updating Help

izzy35

Android Enthusiast
Jun 2, 2010
I dragged and dropped music from iTunes right onto a "My Music" folder on my SD card while my INC was connected to my Mac using the USB wire. Today, I found out how to copy and paste wirelessly and did so, but the Music Library Applications are not updating. I checked the My Music folder on my SD card and the music is in fact, there but not showing up in any of the music library's...

Help Please!

get astro file manager and make sure the files are being put where the rest of your music is...are you sing stock music app? If not some music apps do not see internal storage...even though the wireless drag and drop should be putting files on your sd card...

Yeah everything's where it needs to be. I don't understand it. But in MixZing there's an option in the Menu to "scan media" which fixes it so am happy. What's funny is that once I scan it and it shows in MixZing, they then show in all the other apps. Just can't figure out why every app doesn't have this option, especially if they're not automatically going to update. Thanks for your help.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones