Music Names and Info Question

Last Updated:

1. pack13

pack13 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, been lurking around these forums for a while, figured someone here could help me out :).

I used iSyncr to transfer all my music from iTunes to my Evo 4G, but much of the music's information does not come up correctly on the Evo. I am quite a perfectionist when it comes to labeling all my songs in iTunes, and want all the info for every song to display correctly on my Evo music player. (I have tried bTunes and the stock player, neither displays any different.

Example of problem:

Song will show up as "04 Burnafterrolling" instead of "Burn After Rolling"

Just wondering how I can get all the information that goes along with the music correctly onto my SD Card. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

3. pack13

Thanks for the response. Doesnt this program find the information for songs? I already have the info, just need to assure it gets moved from my iTunes to my phone.

I appreciate the quick response though! :)

4. RestivoBC

RestivoBC Well-Known Member

I used iTunes Agent ... no problems for me. All the songs titles, artists and albums showed up correctly.

Give it a try.

[​IMG]

iTunes Agent

5. pack13

Going to try it right now. Really appreciate your guys quick responses, I'll let you know how iTunes Agent works out.

Cant wait to completely ditch my apple stuff!

6. pack13

Tried iTunes Agent and the song data still isnt transferring correctly. I'm wondering if there is something I need to do through iTunes to permanently put the song info onto the song file maybe?