Last Updated:

1. Tiffany01

Tiffany01 Well-Known Member

Who has music on their cellphone?
    What kind of music?
    What kind of phone?

2. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

All of my music comes from my phone, usually streamed through Bluetooth speakers.

I don't have any stored on my phone though, I stream all of my music from Slacker Radio.
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

I have mine stored on Google Play Music and stream it to my HTC EVO LTE.
  4. poriggity

poriggity Well-Known Member

I don't listen to much music.. I listen to the Heidi and Frank Show, and download the show directly to my S3 every day from their mobile site... Hillarious show..

5. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

i usually just steram from rhapsody but i do have music on my phone. i like new and old rock (mostly old) stuff like My Chemical Romance and Tom Petty
    argedion likes this.
  6. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I have every possible genre of music on my note 2.
    Country, rock, rap, alternative, and orchestral, to name a few types.
  7. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

I keep a 16 gig SD card full of tunes at all times. I stream them via BT to headsets daily and a Bose patio speaker sometimes. I love music but have to admit that I'm stuck in the sixties through the eighties for the most part. Mostly rock.
  8. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I have mostly ole skool music on mine, R & B, Jazz and some Classic Rock. A few hip-hop tunes.
  9. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

I use TuneIn Radio Pro, Jango, Google Play, Slacker, Pandora on my phone and tablet. I listen to rock, rap, r&b, alternative, metal, jazz, blues.
  10. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

I use Rhapsody. Love it, definitely worth the price (we used to pay for Napster before Rhapsody bought them out). Not the biggest fan of the new app update though. Too much flash and eyecandy.
  11. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I like Pandora. They could use more variety sometimes, but it's free. Mp3's I have from death metal to Fiona Apple and Norah Jones. I listen to most of my music on my home stereo, though.
  12. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

I just listen to Christmas Carols, all year long. I’m glad when December comes around so I don’t seem like a insaniac to all the other cars.
  13. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Mostly hip/hop using Power Amp with Beat Audio enabled (Klispsch S4A earbuds). When i do stream music it's from Tune In Radio listening to Power 106 (Los Angeles).
  14. SlayersRage

SlayersRage Well-Known Member

If I had music on cell phone it would be Heavy Metal
  15. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

If I had music on my phone it would be Chinese boy bands, grindcore and gangsta rap.
  16. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

I have a bit of music on my phone, only a couple of gigs. It is a S3.

The last thing I listened to on it was Gogol Bordello. Unlike many others, I don't really do online streaming for audio. I guess I'm weird. :eek: :p
  17. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

Just under 2 years ago, I decided to convert my entire music collection (LP's, tapes and CD's) to MP3 format. That way I can put it on my phone and play it over my car stereo. I like the fact that I can randomise all of the songs instead of having to listen to every album in order.

My music collection has mostly pop, rock, and soft-rock mostly in the 80's and 90's, but I do have more modern songs and a few older ones.

I have my music on 2 phones. One is the Nokia N97. I use this primarily to play my music over legacy devices (home stereo). The N97 has an FM transmitter and allows me to play my music over any FM tuner. My old stereos do not have BlueTooth connectivity.

My other phone is the Samsung Galaxy S3. My car has BlueTooth audio and I primarily listen to my music while driving. When I start up my car, the music instantly starts playing.
  18. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

Same here.
  19. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

I love Gogol Bordello! I have them on my phone too. Pandora makes a pretty good Gogol Bordello station too.
  20. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

All kinds, over 3 gigs and growing on my ZTE Merit. Part of why I have a smartphone in the first place
  21. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Over 6GB on my external SD card so far.
  22. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

What he said ^
  23. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

I have loads from Michael Bubl
  24. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

25. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

I use mine mostly for music and pictures. I've got about all kinds, except for acid rock (I just can't get into that), and I'm at 2 gigs and growing. I have PowerAmp and Neutron music players, use Tunein & Pandora for streaming.