music playback - bury 9060 bluetooth car kit

Last Updated:

1. eske

eske Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wondering if anyone had managed to get the HTC desire to play nice with a Bury cc9060 car kit

In relation to music playback (it handles voice calls wonderfully)

But I assumed as they both use a2dp it

Advertisement
  2. eske

eske Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

the mad thing about this, is that the car kit can control fastforward and rewind tracks on the desire

I just can't hear the damn thing over the cars speakers

this is killing me - I was just wearing headphones and got into the car - bluetooth took over for the car kit and the sound stops on my headphones

shame I spent a lot on the bury 9060 and it handles voice dialing very well - i guess I either replace it a different bluetooth solution that works with the desire or i use a different way to play music in the car (currently using the fm transmitter on a garmin numi and syncing my playlists to it's sd card and have been using an ipod touch (out of car) till now) - would be nice to unify all music playback to one device

or i unpair it and use the jabra solution with just

tracks move

3. noodles317

noodles317 Active Member

I don't know if this gonna work for you but i have been looking into a Bluetooth transmitter for my car and have been reading from numerous people that have everything setup correctly and it just doesn't work!!!

Alot of people have stated that they fixed this issue by deleting the pairing settings between the two devices in the Desire and also wipeing any other paired device settings in the Desire so that you then have no paired devices and ineffect the Desire is blank of all bluetooth settings.

Then you just setup the pairing from scratch and your car device is the only device setup on the Desire and this is how people have managed to get theirs to work.

Someone said that the car settings need to be the main or dominant settings and thus should go on first before any other device.

Don't hold me to this but i am just passing on what i have read, hopefully this helps.

4. jred7469

jred7469 Well-Known Member

I haven't dabbled with this yet im waiting on a new stereo, but In the bluetooth devices list you can long press on each device and choose what is played through the device, im assuming music and calls are both ticked....? but if you hadn't looked at it then perhaps do :)