Music Playback GlitchSupport

1. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Active Member

Hey, I'm new to the Galaxy side, but I've been over on the Motorola Triumph page for awhile. Anyway, my issue is when listening to music on my S2, during playback it seems to glitch. On PowerAmp I get an audible glitching sound, on the stock "music player" and "Play Music" apps it just makes a quick pause, it doesn't skip ahead, just a quick pause every so often. Not sure if anyone has run into this or not. I just got the phone a couple of days ago so I'm not ready to get into rooting yet (I am familiar with it though, rooted and ran CM7 on my Triumph). Any help would be great.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Active Member

Let me also add that I listen to it mostly in a walk-in cooler running about 35 degrees for eight hours. Not sure if it's cold related, doesn't see to do it in my Jeep with it plugged into the cable to the radio. Are these phones more cold sensitive? My Triumph never had a problem.
  3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I don't listen to music much on mine so I'm not much help with that. I wouldn't think cold would affect it. Electronics usually like the cold. You could try going to settings > apps> all, and clear the cache on whatever music app you use and see if that helps.