Music player app suggestionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking for a good music player app for my Incredible. I feel that the default music player app of the phone isn't as good as it could be. bTunes seems to be a good option, the only problem is that it does not read the internal memory.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good music player app? I refuse to believe that no other app can achieve the functionality of an iPod. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

mortplayer is very good but it doesnt read internal either.... i dont think there really is one that does

3. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Why is that?

4. Smartphone

Smartphone Well-Known Member

I use Tunewiki and it is great. It allows my wireless BT headphones to change the volume and forward / rewind song track. This way my phone doesn't leave my pocket and I don't have wires hanging all over me at the gym.

My music is more than 8GB so I never tried the internal storage for TW.

5. Fine69

Fine69 Well-Known Member

mixzing is great built in EQ and gain controlread internal memory as well as SD to. pretty configurable not really great looking though.

6. BetaMan

BetaMan Well-Known Member

I use Meridian. It works pretty well also and has sever choices of widgets to use if you want to.

7. TechnoMuse

TechnoMuse Member

@Fine69: I also have mixZing installed and I noticed that it usurps playlist ctrl away from the stock music app and many times the choose app dialog does not come up or when it does, and I try to set the stock app to "default" status, I get an error msg stating that htc.music. something needs to F/C. Have you or anyone else experienced this behaviour? This was true pre and post Froyo update.

8. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

i think mixzing is really awesome, I've been using it about 2 months, i love it