1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Music Player Issues after update

1. Andian5speed

Andian5speed New Member

Alright, so I've got my ASUS eee Pad here, and it has a little [but hugely annoying] problem. It recently updated to ICS and since then, has had all kinds of crazy problems with the stock music player. [I know, I'm lame for using it, but that's how I am :p] Immediately after the update, I noticed that my "thumbs up" playlist is gone. I said well, okay I guess, and tried to make a dummy list with songs that I gave a thumbs up. There was no playlist created. So I made a new playlist and began to add songs, and it was all fine and dandy for the rest of the day. The NEXT DAY, however, the playlist was empty. I noticed that when I turn the screen back on at times, it goes through the whole SD card discovery thing. [all my music is on the sd card]

It updated again yesterday. The thumbs up playlist thing is back, so I quickly went through and added about 500 of my favorites to the automatic list. Today, I saw that all of my favorited songs were no longer there, and the playlist was empty again! All of the artist playlists are still there. I have no clue what's going on it with and its driving me crazy :( It also restarts on occasion and freezes before it can boot up. Oh, and I did a factory reset on it and tried re creating the lists after and still had this issue.

any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. catchemall447

catchemall447 Member

I had a similar problem. everything I down loaded went to my cloud storage. when I tried to put them in my library, windows media, they were not there. MYCLOUD IS JUNK>