1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

music player randomly turns onSupport

1. smartphone45

smartphone45 Well-Known Member

hi everyone,

well had the warp for about 24 hours and so far the music player came on randomly at least twice..even when the phone was on standby...can I possibly clear the playlist so their isnt a song already loaded ready to play?

Also, after I unplug the charger from the warp it says fully charged however the battery indicator shows its depleted at least 10 percent...I figured I paid 129.00 dollars plus tax on the warp.....so i guess I could put up with the bugs and issues the phone has..

anyway if I could get some feedback on these two issues it would be greatly appreciated....

thanks

Advertisement
  2. bastian0528

bastian0528 Member

Music player on my warp starts playing through the speaker when I remove the earphones after watching videos. I have to force close the app to keep it from starting up again at random.
  3. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Well-Known Member

I've had this happen to me as well, the music would just start playing as soon as i put headphones on. Also it happened when i finished listening to the last song it stopped and i removed the headphones and 5 minutes later it starts playing again its really irritating