• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Player Suggestions.....

CoreyOli

Dec 7, 2009
Okay here's my problem... I'm using the stock ICS music player "My Music" which I like and works well, however it likes to move my music around!!

For instance I have the CCR Chronicles CD on there that I ripped down to MP3s and threw on my SD Card... It keeps taking some of the songs and moving them into different CD listings... Which wouldnt bother me so much if there was an EASY way to still play all music from a certain artist...

Perhaps what I'm asking can be done in the default player... However I'm new to it and its driving me nuts, lol...

So any suggestions would be great...

I tried Rocket and Android Music which both had great reviews but some songs it wouldnt play saying it could play the type... I THOUGHT all my suff was MP3s but I'm guessing not...

Thanks!!

-Corey

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones