• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music Player Tags?

Ouija

Nov 2, 2009
I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to having my tunes properly tagged due to using last.fm - one album I recently added had the right tags but when I applied album art the artist field came up blank (look fine on my computer) another album I put on never had artist tags to begin with - this was never an issue with my hero - what the heck?

I noticed I have a good number of untagged music files. I too am very particular about my track tagging, and i know they all are. Not sure what the deal here is...

Me 2.

I know you can revise song properties in itunes. But I haven't done a comparison of the mp3 file propertes that ARE correct but I'm wondering if anyone attempted to open them up in itunes and revise the mp3 file information in the song properties to see if that remedies it. I may try this tonight at home.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones