Music playerSupport

1. Schwuar

Schwuar Well-Known Member

Which is the best music player to use? When i use music player and i shut it down the music stops but i want it carry on playing

Advertisement
    :
  2. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

3. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste Guide

I reckon poweramp is the best one, but the stock samsung player is pretty good and is free.

Yes, to continue listening, press home and carry on with another app or just let the screen go off.

Roger
  4. Schwuar

When i pressed home it stopped playing it but now its working
  5. Schwuar

its sound player that stops playing, when i go into my files and go to my music and play one, it says what do i want to use and music player isnt there, only sound player
  6. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste Guide

Hi
    Mine does the same if I open a file from a file manager. If I use music player to open the music file its fine.

Music player seems to index music quite well.
  7. willowlee

willowlee Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is it that we cannot go back on a track when using the music player that came with the phone. I'm talking about using headphones and pressing the button on my headphone to forward and go back on tracks. Im hearing good reviews about poweramp, but I just want a music player that can actually play the previous track without having to go to the phone. Thanks.
  8. Cobravision

Cobravision Well-Known Member

I'm perfectly satisfied with the stock player, which is shocking since I've never used the stock player on any phone I've ever owned.