Music Players Close

Last Updated:

1. cruud

cruud Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey you!

I've been having problems with all the music / podcast applications. They close without warning and usually when I'm not even touching the thing, but has happened when I am using it.

Any way I can monitor what is causing this? It's not getting hung up and needing to be forced close. Could my headphone jack just be horrible?

Thanks,

Chris

Advertisement
  2. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

Yanno, I've had this issue pretty much since I've had the Droid, yet I've never thought to ask it. It happens with every single music player, streamer, and whatnot. Sometimes it happens without touching it. Other times, it happens when I hit the wire or headphone jack. I know some people have had a loose jack, but I've never noticed it being loose.

3. YankeeDudeL

After a few years of forum visiting, I think I finally understand what <bump> means. lol

4. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

Only way I can think to monitor it would be to use logcat. If its not an easily reproduced problem you will have a lot to look through though and you would also have to know what you are looking at.

5. YankeeDudeL

So then it's not a very common issue? To be honest I haven't had too much of a prob w/ it closing, and I think the issue I'm currently having has more to do w/ the headphones than anything else.

6. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

ive never had an issue with it but I dont use headphones at all