• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Program/App

SuzanneK72

Lurker
Sep 14, 2013
Hello, I have a new LG Olympus G Pro and love it, but I am struggling with my music files.

My music on my pc has been managed by iTunes (and sometimes by Windows Media Player) but my phone runs Android. I am pretty sure the two do not play nicely together. Some of my music files are .wma (opens with Windows Media Player) and some are .m4a (opens with iTunes). I want to simplify things and, preferably, have a program and app that can "talk" to each other and run music both on my phone and desktop. Any suggestions?

I did check out the other threads about music apps but they were older and I am hoping maybe something better has come along.

Thank you in advance for your help! :)

Hello and welcome to the forums . I see your having a problem with finding a apk to play music . Well the wma is what's on your phone but itunes wont play . I will be honest with you dropbox may be the route to go easy and free the only thing is i don't know how much music you have . You could sync wma to the device at anytime how much space are we talking that's in gigabytes and megabytes

Upvote 0
Hey You can try this they both are free cause i seen one dude at my job had to pay 0.45cents to convert . I told him about this he brought me lunch for a week:eek::D:rolleyes:

http://www.hdmediaconverter.com/install-itunes-on-android/

And try this android app found in the google playstore

Synctunes for free itunes.apk

And as i said dropbox to save them and delete what you don't want and you can also play from the drop box

Post back if you need help with anything glad to see you switched to the android community we all here to help each other and welcome aboard .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones