Music turns on itself!

Last Updated:

1. xsenzeix

xsenzeix Member

I don't know why, but sometimes the music player is turned on. It looks like some kind of stand by feature, maybe I accidentally push a button. What's going on?

Advertisement
  2. Rick Gregg

Rick Gregg Member

When i go to my profile, i always have to click the start button for my music player to play music. But when i go to my friends' profile, their music player turns on by itself when you go to the page without click "start".
  3. xsenzeix

xsenzeix Member

Anyone encountered this? I don't even use the music player, and I don't want to uninstall all music either from the phone.

Now that I think about it, I think it has something to do with the htc desire included headphones. The music player drains the battery, so I would be thankful for more information.

@Rick: I don't have a friends profile. In fact there is nothing in the widgets, neither to friends profile or the music player.
  4. xsenzeix

xsenzeix Member

It's the htc headphone which has a "play" button. I propably pushed it accidentally.

No thanks to any of you :p. Do I have to do all the hard work?
  5. uzetaab

uzetaab Well-Known Member

haha

I dunno how you can fix that problem, I never bothered, I just deleted the audio files off my card. since the only audio files I listen to are from the Google Listen & Audible apps, the music player doesn't recognise the files.