Music Volume - Want it higher!

Last Updated:

1. rahula

rahula New Member This Topic's Starter

I find the volume of my mp3 too low sometimes... and couldn't find any equalizer or similar app in android market.

Does anyone know of any app that could turn up the volume, pls?

I know there are all that compliance and FCC stuff also about health care, etc.

But it's just that some mp3s are really on a too low volume =(

Advertisement
  2. gPhunk

gPhunk Member

Unfortunately for us the G1's volume is just plain WEAK and I don't know if there is any hope of it being louder. My wife has a cheapo Sprint flip phone and it's music playback is about TWICE as loud as my G1 !!! This and the missing headphone jack were true misses on HTC / T-Mobile's part :confused:

3. rahula

rahula New Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah... it sucks and I'm still waiting for the a2dp update so I can use my bluetooth stereo h'dphones...

About the volume I'm thinking about downloading a software for making the files louder... don't know if it'll work...

Dude, when I think about all the work for converting each one of the files it makes me slacking living =|

gonna try it anyways

4. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

If you want software to make your MP3's louder, then I suggest getting Audacity from http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

It's free, opensource and works very well with increasing volume, EQ, adding effects etc

5. arglebargle

arglebargle Member

6. wiineedmore

wiineedmore Member

There's a program on the develops site to do this its made by Meltus but, you have to be rooted :D

7. m1.carson

m1.carson Well-Known Member

Hi,

As I'm over 50 ish, the volume on most players is too low, I sorted it by buying an FiiO amplifier off e-bay, takes one AAA battery, and costs approx

8. Dark Penguin

Dark Penguin Active Member

The volume on mine is perfectly fine when I'm using earbuds, but really low when trying to play it through a boombox type of music player.

9. Alancore

Alancore Active Member

My biggest issue with boosting volume is battery drain.
    I tend to have my most annoying volume issues when I'm listening to podcast or when I'm out on the motorbike.

FiiO E6
    I picked up one of these little guys. IMO for it's far superior then any other option.
    I can keep my phones volume lower and still get superior volume and quality.