Music VolumeSupport

Last Updated:

1. DecimusMxms

DecimusMxms Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone! Need help here. My music player volume is not loud enough for me even on max settings. Is there any way to increase it?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. kungura

kungura Well-Known Member

haha, i have the same issue. it's weird because I swear before i re-booted my phone the volume was louder, now it's sort of half-loud (even on the highest setting).

though with earphones, it's never an issue. I mean who really listens to music that much with their phone speakers anyway??

speaking of earphones, is there an earphone set that enables you to control volume and has a built in mic that works with the DHD?

3. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member

thinking about this more, isnt there some kinda (for European based DHD's) EU legislation that means there's a max volume setting to stop ppl damaging their ear drums? *shrugs*

4. DecimusMxms

DecimusMxms Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry thats what i meant, volume with earphones not loud enough. That's compared to my iphone so my ears are not the problem.

5. anneatkins

anneatkins Well-Known Member

Dumb question, but easy to overlook:
    Is you volume up on your phone (MEDIA not ringer), your app and your earphones?

I am not SURE if the media volume needs to be up, but on your music app and the earphones, the volume must be up on both.

6. anneatkins

anneatkins Well-Known Member

Lots of em :D, google bluetooth earphones!
    Bluetooth Headphones

Wireless Mic Clip bluetooth Handsfree Headset Earphones Silvery [M0707] : BestOfferBuy.com, Buy DVD, Shop for PC accessories, Discount MP3 Players, Bargain Deal for Surveillance Equipment, Cheap R4 for NDS, X-sim Unlock

Any other headphones at all will work as DHD has a 3.5mm standard jack.
    earphones with mic 3.5 - Google Product Search

Have FUN!