Music Widget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by K-Rizzle, Nov 23, 2009.

1. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Dog Walker
    North Carolina
    Is there a trick to get it to fully close when you are done listening to songs?

I downloaded the Advanced App Killer to close that when I'm done listening to songs. I like having the widget, but maybe there's another app out there (with a widget) that can be used in place of the preloaded one, that will actually STOP, instead of just pause?

Pandora does it too, but I think there is a setting that shuts it off after a certain amount of time being paused...

Advertisement
  2. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Search for Brains
    Raccoon City
    If the widget is on one of your home screens, then it will remain running. If you don't want it running remove it and just create a shortcut to the music program. I actually like using the smaller music widget. Now if I could just sync the album art without buying another program...

Oh, and Pandora has a quit button when you hit your menu button will in the program.

3. illini

illini Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    You need to tag the art to the song so you never have that problem. Download a program called mp3tag

4. BSki

BSki Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Album Art Grabber is really a great app. Got about 95% of my albums.

I would rather spend the $2 to have an app do it for me than have to do it all manually myself.

Tags: