Music Widget

Last Updated:

1. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a trick to get it to fully close when you are done listening to songs?

I downloaded the Advanced App Killer to close that when I'm done listening to songs. I like having the widget, but maybe there's another app out there (with a widget) that can be used in place of the preloaded one, that will actually STOP, instead of just pause?

Pandora does it too, but I think there is a setting that shuts it off after a certain amount of time being paused...

Advertisement
  2. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member

If the widget is on one of your home screens, then it will remain running. If you don't want it running remove it and just create a shortcut to the music program. I actually like using the smaller music widget. Now if I could just sync the album art without buying another program...

Oh, and Pandora has a quit button when you hit your menu button will in the program.

3. illini

illini Well-Known Member

You need to tag the art to the song so you never have that problem. Download a program called mp3tag

4. BSki

BSki Well-Known Member

Album Art Grabber is really a great app. Got about 95% of my albums.

I would rather spend the $2 to have an app do it for me than have to do it all manually myself.