1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

music wont show up anywhere on my phone!!Support

1. camilo

camilo Member

I was gonna listen to music on my sgs2 and all of the music didnt appear, i rebooted and tried again and still no music. I took out the memory card and put it back in and still no music.

ive tried everything short of resetting my phone because i dont want to lose all of the progress on my apps.

on poweramp if i look on the library file system i see all of the files with the music in them but in the artist and album section theres nothing. I even tried using the doubletwist player because i synced my music using doubletwist but there was still nothing.

Any ideas how i can get my music to show up??

thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. heshanj

heshanj Well-Known Member

hmm..wat format are u using for ur music? have u tried any other music app? i.e stock app, doubletwist player, etc
  3. kebark

kebark Well-Known Member

Go into "My files" on the phone and try to find them in there. IF you can't find them...odds are they have been deleted some how.
  4. camilo

camilo Member

ive tried several different music players and when i go into my files i can find them, it just doesnt show up in the music players

p.s. its on a memory card, dont know if it might be the problem
  5. jonman_t

jonman_t New Member

I am having this issue too. yesterday I put a bunch of music on my s3. Didnt show up. Tried a reboot. Nothing. I moved them from sd card to phone memory. Still nothing. I can however play the music from x-plore , a file system app. Which is weird becoz the phones media player opens it and plays it. but when i open media player normally i cannot find my music. even in settings ... search.. However the next day. the music was working fine.
  6. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

If you're rooted, try this

otherwise try manually clearing data for your music player app. (and media storage)