music won't sync from itunesSupport

Last Updated:

1. honda237

honda237 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, i'm new to the site, and i searched but couldn't find an answer to my problem.
    I have a droid incredible running 2.2, Before the update i could only transfer 35 songs of my 70 song list from itunes. Now i can only transfer 20 songs on itunes agent, and probably about half on ituner. I've tried ituner, itunes agent, and the twist one, none of them can get me my whole list, and i have been doing everything perfect.:confused: Any one have any help?
    Thanks
    Nick

Advertisement
  2. johnchad14

johnchad14 Well-Known Member

I do not have experience with those other apps but I have continued to use iSyncr with froyo without any problems. I did try doubletwist at first but didn't like the pc interface. iSyncr just syncs whatever playlist you want to create in iTunes and ports it to device. Pretty simple, I feel.

3. taris300

taris300 Well-Known Member

+1 for iSyncr....been using it for a few months now. i just updated my phone's music from itunes last night without a single problem. It was well worth the $3 for me. Just a lil slow, maybe its just me tho lol

*EDIT* BTW, i tried all the above as well and didn't have luck with them either

4. honda237

honda237 New Member This Topic's Starter

well i tried that, but i only got 35 again. Like it can't copy some of them. Plus some have this weird code like 6/-1?