1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Music

Last Updated:

1. mikeang

mikeang New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone. I am a proud new owner of the android. I love it! I was wondering if there was a way to get my itunes music onto my phone. Will this create any software problems with my phone? Anyone have any answers?

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

welcome..there is a way.. I'm going to move this post over to software where you'll get an immediate answer. I'd answer it but I don't use itunes. :)

3. thepinkc

thepinkc Well-Known Member

You can use doubletwist (Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3) to sync itunes playlists to your android device.

Depending on the size of your microSD card, you can copy over your whole collection or just what you're in the mood for.

It is free and a download to your computer, not your phone.

4. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

There are a number of sync options. Just be aware that your iTunes music can't have DRM. I use iTunes Agent. It doesn't sync playlists but meets my needs.

5. muncher

muncher Well-Known Member

one cool thing about android music players is that some have the ability to delete music right off the sd card... for me it's really useful for sampling new music as i'll just plop a few gigs of it on my card and delete the ones i don't like as i go through. this way I don't have to remember which songs i didn't like hearing and go delete them on my computer's playlist later on. the downside is that i'm not aware of a 2-way sync that'll delete the files off your computer.