Music

Last Updated:

1. YelleLover

YelleLover Member This Topic's Starter

I have some CDs that I would like to import to my Fascinate. I don't have VCast music or anything, and I WILL NOT PAY for any programs. I have ITunes on my computer, and unless my phone came with an SD card, I don't have one. How do I do it? Could someone please tell me exactly how or point me to a link that tells me how to move music from the computer to the phone? By the way, it's free, right? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. rumwench

rumwench New Member

We were able to find instructions on how to move music to the phone, but playing is a different story. THe player apparently has "issues". Supposed to be a patch coming sometime in the first week of Oct. 2010
    Here are the transfer instructions
    Transfer Music - Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500

3. saps

saps Well-Known Member

We do have a 16gb sdcard in the phone. The video linked above is helpful. Basically you just need to copy and paste

4. tlogank

tlogank Member

Dude, just download and install DoubleTwist on your computer and phone. It will bring all your iTunes stuff over and sync. This is probably an easier method since you already know iTunes.

5. kdavis

kdavis New Member

I am having a problem. I have 2 Fascinates. On both I downloaded double twist and the first one it worked perfect. I got most of my songs xfered but 200 were protected and I could not move them. My second device can not be recognixed by DT. I have unloaded and reloaded on my pc and my phone still no luck. I have now just copied my songs to my music folder - but now my music player does not find it - please help. I have messing with this stupid thing for HOURS!!!!