• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

YelleLover

Lurker
Sep 25, 2010
I have some CDs that I would like to import to my Fascinate. I don't have VCast music or anything, and I WILL NOT PAY for any programs. I have ITunes on my computer, and unless my phone came with an SD card, I don't have one. How do I do it? Could someone please tell me exactly how or point me to a link that tells me how to move music from the computer to the phone? By the way, it's free, right? Thanks!

I have some CDs that I would like to import to my Fascinate. I don't have VCast music or anything, and I WILL NOT PAY for any programs. I have ITunes on my computer, and unless my phone came with an SD card, I don't have one. How do I do it? Could someone please tell me exactly how or point me to a link that tells me how to move music from the computer to the phone? By the way, it's free, right? Thanks!

Dude, just download and install DoubleTwist on your computer and phone. It will bring all your iTunes stuff over and sync. This is probably an easier method since you already know iTunes.

Upvote 0
I am having a problem. I have 2 Fascinates. On both I downloaded double twist and the first one it worked perfect. I got most of my songs xfered but 200 were protected and I could not move them. My second device can not be recognixed by DT. I have unloaded and reloaded on my pc and my phone still no luck. I have now just copied my songs to my music folder - but now my music player does not find it - please help. I have messing with this stupid thing for HOURS!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones