MusicSupport

Last Updated:

1. No nothing

No nothing New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm struggling with my new Samsung Moment!! I figured out how to get the music on the it finally (even after Sprint tech told me it could not be done) but now I can't use "Ringdroid" because it says it doesnt allow "gma" yet. How do I convert files? And to what? BTW, when playing "Music" it does not turn off/stop. I can pause it and back out of the program but when I come back in it still in the pause mode. How do you turn off the music? I need real simple instructions please. I have many more questions but first let's get the music and ringtones with ringdroid working. Thank for your help.

Advertisement
  2. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

that is how the music app works. You don't stop it. It holds your last point. What isn't working? Ringdroid works fine on the moment? Not sure what your issue is...

3. No nothing

No nothing New Member This Topic's Starter

I download the music from a cd. Now when i open up ringdroit and try to access the music it says " Sorry, Ringdroid is not yet able to edit files of type wma" maybe I'm using the app incorrectly. I no nothing about these things. learning as I go along.

4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

You need to burn from a disc into MP3. Not WMA. That should resolve it.