• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music2_hprof_data file

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
Hello and welcome to android Forums. My name is SolApathy & I will be assisting you with your question submitted through the guest “ask a question” service! We would like to welcome you to our forums; we look forward to assisting you today!

Yes it I alright to delete this file. It is a Java debug file for an application crash.

I hope this answer has assisted you with your issue! Please note that if you have any questions you can easily resubmit another question using the same “ask a question feature” and one of our staff experts will quickly assist you. If you prefer to have an interactive response please feel free to register with android forums. It is free and we have a wonderful community that is dedicated to helping each other with any questions you may have!

Register today!<----Link

Reactions: francis zziwa
Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to android Forums. My name is SolApathy & I will be assisting you with your question submitted through the guest &#8220;ask a question&#8221; service! We would like to welcome you to our forums; we look forward to assisting you today!

Yes it I alright to delete this file. It is a Java debug file for an application crash.

I hope this answer has assisted you with your issue! Please note that if you have any questions you can easily resubmit another question using the same &#8220;ask a question feature&#8221; and one of our staff experts will quickly assist you. If you prefer to have an interactive response please feel free to register with android forums. It is free and we have a wonderful community that is dedicated to helping each other with any questions you may have!

Register today!<----Link
Hi, it's great I've found your answer to the problem and helped loads as the file in question was huge and taking up unnecessary space, but how do i know all my other stuff is useless or not??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones