1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Musical Notation App?

Last Updated:

1. decalex

decalex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been looking around for an app or game that helps you learn to read musical notation and increase score reading speed/accuracy (piano - treble and bass cleffs). Anyone know of an app like this for android?
    I shot an email to LogicFoundry (dev for Winmo) and asked them-- waiting to hear back.
    Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I have found nothing yet with notation but there is a program called Guitarists Reference that does a great job in helping you understand chord progressions and relationships. I am not a guitarist but still find the program useful asd a learning tool and it has a good chord quiz. Musical Pro is another all purpose music program but again no notation.

3. Febs

Febs New Member

I just registered to warn that it has been released "suzuki twinkle" which does what you need. I searched for such an app for a long time. It is hard to find indeed.

This is the blog of the developer. Ciao
    Persistent Curiosity

4. CurtisFreak

CurtisFreak New Member

Found this post as I was looking for music notation software, and in the same search I found something that may be what you're looking for. Seeing as it's been a while since this post, you may have found something, but I thought I'd post this for you anyway :)

Solfeggio for Android

Hope this is what you're looking for!