musicforher.com - how did it get on my phone?Support

Last Updated:

1. -DRM-

-DRM- Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I noticed a few days ago that when I play music on my EVO, if there is no album artwork for that song, I somehow have some stupid "MusicForHer.com" logo artwork that shows up instead.

I can't find the image when I browse the phone, but I am guessing it is a tag inside of a media (mp3) file I got off the web some time in the past, and that image is now pulling for more than just that one song.

Can anyone help me locate that image or get rid of it? This is an EVO if it matters.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. teknagen

teknagen Well-Known Member

There are lots of programs that you can use to remove the embedded album image.
    I use mediamonkey to autoload album art from online. www.mediamonkey.com

3. -DRM-

Thanks.

I did find MediaMonkey, downloaded it, and found one song that had the "musicforher.com" image tag. I deleted it, but the images still showed up.

NExt, I removed all songs from the phone, used MM to clean and add images to all songs I could find (thankfully I have a pretty small library of songs) and am going to reload the songs to the phone today and see what happens.

Even so - it confuses me how that one imbedded image was getting pulled to *all* songs without images.. strange.

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

If you "downloaded" the songs from somewhere, its likely someone permanently embedded that picture in the file.

5. -DRM-

Entirely possible. However - that shouldn't pull across to other files I would think.