• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Must have Apps after Flash

BigBadBeta

Mar 11, 2010
You say that you have BH_man's 1.6 rom on your behold2?
You say that you miss the cool apps that came with Stock Behold?
You say your to lazy to do the research yourself?
Well look no more! Here is a list of cool apps to replace the lost features.

The List below would/should/Will replace Your Camera,Music Player,PhotoEditor Your stock behold came with.

chart
Camera Magic - Since you lose the awesome samsung cam app you can get your zoom fix using this app
chart
Picsay - The editor on the stock Behold2 is nice and you lose it when using the 1.6 rom. Picsay will replace that and imo its better. And by Editor i mean Mini PhotoShop!
chart
FxCamera - I dont remember if Frames and Effects was stock but This is a must have for Picture Happy People.
chart
Task Manager By rhythm Software - A Task killer is a must for android phones. This one is my fav because it comes with 1x1 Kill widget,Ignore List, Auto-kill. It also blends in very nice with other apps so your home screen wont look all ugly and stuff.
chart
MixZing Music player - Its a really powerfull player. Gets your music info over wifi or 3g. Has "Smart Playlist/Mood" and ect. Its just 10x better then stock player. It also comes with a widget that lets you make the whol screen the album art/info of the song along with Controls to the player.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Have no clue what the Black things that look like Missing No. are/is? Well Its a special barcode that can and does link you to sites/Market Pages Ect. All you have to do it Download Barcode Scanner from Market. Then Start up the program. Skip the BS no one reads.... and point the thing at the screen (Computer Screen or paper or w/e the code is on) till it says Beep and it says "Blah blah Blah Open link". and there you go.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones