must have apps?General

Last Updated:

1. razzlerawr

razzlerawr New Member

Hey guys just got my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1! I was wondering what's some of the must have apps for this tablet?

2. alpha0990

alpha0990 Well-Known Member

Opera Mobile.
  3. Romulous

Romulous Well-Known Member

For web browsing i use Dolphin, which is highly customisable and supports gestures for accessing your favourite websites, which i think is really neat.

Poweramp is the Media player that i have been using since i got my Tab. I have recently purchased WinAmp as i was a big fan of this media player on the PC many years ago so will be giving this another blast.

For Video i use MX Player, there is a free and Pro version available on the PlayStore. MX Player handles just about any Codec that you throw at it.

Es File Explorer replaces my stock file browser. There are tonnes of file managers available for the Tablet.

FBReader is my book reader of choice. Ive tried quite a few and i have found them to be quite 'fussy' so i like the straightforward find and load your ebook idea that FBReader provides.

If you are looking for games, then there are way too many to list but here is a small selection of what is running on my Tab at the moment.

Angry Birds Space
    Ski Safari
    Dead Space
    Temple Run
    Major Mayhem
    GTA iii 10-Year Anniveersary Editin
    Logo Quiz
    Mass Effect Infiltrator
    Cut The Ropes
    Where's My Water
    Amazing Alex
    Bit Trip Beat
    Alpha Wave

Hidden Object Games
    Mystery Island
    Jekyll and Hyde
    Snark Busters
    Adventure Chronicles
    Serpent Of Isis
    City Of Secrets
    Mystery Stories
  4. razzlerawr

razzlerawr New Member

Thanks guys I'll look into all those suggestions much appreciated
  5. angrybirds365

angrybirds365 Active Member

i have played a couple times Angry Birds and Bad Piggies in samsung tablets. Much better game experience even with my s3's huge screen.
  6. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I got addicted to pocket legends, but got tired of it once I reached maximum level on all three characters. Heard the level cap was raised, but never got back to playing it. The nice thing about the game is you can play it on any device, PC, Mac, iOS and android using the same account.