• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Must say I miss the conversations here

bigbadwulff

Android Expert
Jun 15, 2010
I knew it couldn't last forever but I miss the excitement of the conversations we had here. Finding new stuff. How to fix something. Rooting. Roms(although I did little of that).
Just want to say this was about the most civil group of people in any discussion board.............ever! Thanks for all the fun.
I do still have the DX and will until next August when my two-year sentence is up :cool: . No. I'm not going anywhere and will keep reading and posting until then.

Reactions: swagner53
I knew it couldn't last forever but I miss the excitement of the conversations we had here. Finding new stuff. How to fix something. Rooting. Roms(although I did little of that).
Just want to say this was about the most civil group of people in any discussion board.............ever! Thanks for all the fun.
I do still have the DX and will until next August when my two-year sentence is up :cool: . No. I'm not going anywhere and will keep reading and posting until then.

+ a bazillion for me. Very helpful, welcoming bunch here. Certainly gave me the courage to do a lot of things.

Upvote 0
A lot of people are jumping ship to the GNex that's for sure. I'm not totally convinced that it is the end all be all of phones. My update is coming at the end of March, but I figure I can wait it out with my Droid X until the next-next superphone. You see, the problem is that I'm cheap.

Upvote 0

Whatever, answer your dam PMs!

Upvote 0
Having 2nd thoughts about moving on. Really Want the SGN for the pure experience but not sure if 300 dollars is doable right now. Got an ICS theme running and really like the way my DX is performing too. Might wait a bit and see where the SGN community takes the device and for Amazon to cut the butthurt price a bit. Quad core processors are not too far off either. I'll probably stick with this for a while longer. Maybe.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones