Must say I miss the conversations here

1. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

I knew it couldn't last forever but I miss the excitement of the conversations we had here. Finding new stuff. How to fix something. Rooting. Roms(although I did little of that).
    Just want to say this was about the most civil group of people in any discussion board.............ever! Thanks for all the fun.
    I do still have the DX and will until next August when my two-year sentence is up :cool: . No. I'm not going anywhere and will keep reading and posting until then.

Advertisement
    swagner53 likes this.
  2. stereoeclectic

stereoeclectic Well-Known Member

same here.

not moving to 4g until my phone dies or battery technology catches up, most likely. still pretty happy with it; i have only had it about a year or so.
  3. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

I agree the DX forum is what started my Android Education. Its been an awesome place to learn thanks to a lot of great people on here.
  4. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

I started in the OG Droid forums and when I came over here Steven immediately welcomed me here and this has been (and continues to be) a great place to learn anything and everything for the DX.
  5. swagner53

swagner53 Well-Known Member

Through Apex, Liberty, and back to Apex ROM-- a few SBF's along the way this has been a great place to learn how to get the most out of my X for sure!

Thanks to everyone-- not sure how much longer I'm here. Nexus or Razr in the near future.
  6. jerry42570

jerry42570 Well-Known Member

+ a bazillion for me. Very helpful, welcoming bunch here. Certainly gave me the courage to do a lot of things.
  7. SaurusX

SaurusX Well-Known Member

A lot of people are jumping ship to the GNex that's for sure. I'm not totally convinced that it is the end all be all of phones. My update is coming at the end of March, but I figure I can wait it out with my Droid X until the next-next superphone. You see, the problem is that I'm cheap.
  8. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

I'm also here until my contract is up in August. And yeah, this forum has kind of died down since the latest phones have come out, but that was bound to happen. Still haven't seen anything that really makes me wish I could switch now, so I'll be around!
  9. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

Whatever, answer your dam PMs!
  10. SFWB

SFWB Well-Known Member

I've upgraded to the Bionic but I'm still going to check in here, the Droid X forums here really helped me out alot.
  11. woodstorm

woodstorm Well-Known Member

Having 2nd thoughts about moving on. Really Want the SGN for the pure experience but not sure if 300 dollars is doable right now. Got an ICS theme running and really like the way my DX is performing too. Might wait a bit and see where the SGN community takes the device and for Amazon to cut the butthurt price a bit. Quad core processors are not too far off either. I'll probably stick with this for a while longer. Maybe.
  12. Bankswood

Bankswood Well-Known Member

Woodstorm what ICS Theme do you use? Pics? Link?
  13. woodstorm

woodstorm Well-Known Member