Mute notification of preselected calls??Support

Last Updated:

1. sirdude

sirdude New Member

Ladies and Gentlemen....

If this question has been anwserd, I missed it and I appoligize for asking it again.

Is there a way to supress audio notification on preselected calls? In other words, when I am called by certian numbers, I would perfer that the phone make no noise, nor viberate, but I do not mind the display lighting up indicating on incoming call and showing who it's from. On other calls (the ones I do not specify), the phone should behave normally.

Thanks for any help!!

2. ColtsWalker

ColtsWalker Well-Known Member

I would also like to do this. I recall reading on another thread that it cannot be done with this dialer.
  3. sirdude

sirdude New Member

Seems like it shouldn't be a can specify any ring tone you want for any number of an incoming call...I would think it would just allow you to specify "slient"...but theres no option for that.....
  4. ColtsWalker

ColtsWalker Well-Known Member

Workaround suggestion: Create a ringtone that is a recording without modulation (ie silence.) Set contact ringtone to the ringtone you created which is silence.
  5. sirdude

sirdude New Member

That is exactly what I I am truing yo come up with teh same thing for txt.......haven't really looked into it yet, but I am hoping I can do the same thing I did with the calls...thanks to everyone who responded! : )
  6. space wrangler

space wrangler Well-Known Member

I went on line and found a "silent" mp3. Set it as a ringtone. Works fine.