• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mx mbox android box

cummo13

Lurker
Oct 2, 2015
Hey I made a major mistake with my sister's Mx A9 Mbox .. I taught the name of the Android box was just (Mx) an I type how to update firmware . I was doing this cause I was hoping to stop the WiFi knocking off an staying off problem she was having ,, anyway I googled how to update mx firmware an the first link on Google was a video an he said if you have a mx , mx2 or g-box this will work . I followed everything he said on the video (my mistake) I updated to firmware 1.2.2 mardicom an it's a g-box phone 2013 know my android box .
I can still get in to recovery I want to get back to stock of the Mx A9 Mbox if it's possible ..

I have tried the mx42_M6-20130322p 20130820 xbmc12.2 an it fails less than int(1376986756. getprop.("ro.build.data.utc")) allation aborted

What is the right stock firmware for this model an why is it failing on other zip files .
Thanks

For any info on how to solve this mistake I made

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones