My 3g won't come on!

1. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

So i accidently left my wifi on all last night while i was sleeping and when i turned it off when i woke up 3g didn't come back. I was running lunar gen so i did a complete wipe and flashed OpenAndroid. It says data roaming isn't enabled but I go to mobile networks and i see it's clearly enabled. any help?

Advertisement
  2. MetroNoob

MetroNoob Well-Known Member

Does your 1X Show up at all?

Dialer > ##DEBUG# > SPC > 1X/HDR Selection > CDMA Only?

If it does then that probably means that EVDO/3G is out in the area. Usually It happens to me and I'm in Metro Atlanta. :)
  3. KageBeast

Nope 1x doesn't show at all. What's the spc?
  4. adanmex

adanmex Well-Known Member

or go back to 5.0.2.7 and flash stock and check if data works, if so wipe all exept sd and flash what ever cw you need for compatible rom.
  5. Diego1593

Diego1593 Well-Known Member

Update your prl . It fix my problem the new prl is awesome! I get higer data! :)
  6. KageBeast

Oh there's a new prl?
  7. MetroNoob

MetroNoob Well-Known Member

8. Diego1593

Yes sir! :) its 03030
  9. KageBeast

Soo I feel pretty stupid right now lol my phone service is off. I just made a call to see if I could atleast make calls and yeah it's off.
  10. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

wow lol this actually happened to e either yesterday or the day before. i was messing around with my wifi and then it when i took it off no 3g or 1x. what i did to get them back was clear data in the googles services framework, unsynced my google amount and rebooted my phone. and the 3g came back upon start up
  11. Diego1593

Lol wow someone forgot to pay the bill lol I barely paid mines right now
  12. KageBeast

Haha yeah i sometimes forget to pay the bill. But i have had the issue of when i turn my wifi off my 3g wouldn't come back on so this will be good for future references!