My 4g Sucks!

Last Updated:

1. iamtybaby

iamtybaby Banned This Topic's Starter

I use it somtimes just cause its there, but I notice when I use it, YouTube videos takes longer to load. My browser sometimes doesn't load web pages completely and the speeds are way slower then 3g...Well atleast on my end...I'm in Baltimore and 4g is very much up and running. Not ranting, its just that 4g was one of sprints selling points, jus think it could be a bit better.

Advertisement
  2. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

Have you ever seen proper performance? Maybe your phone has a problem. If you have 4g in your area there's few reasons why it shouldn't at least be a LITTLE better than 3g. Have you contacted your Sprint dealer about your experience with it so far?

3. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Im in NJ and I have never been able to use my 4G. I am starting to get pissed actually.

4. Tiako

Tiako Well-Known Member

lol

5. freeza

freeza Well-Known Member

How many bars are you getting?

6. eieio

eieio Well-Known Member

4g is not officially released in NJ yet.

Drew5150 likes this.
  7. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

Cool story

8. Tiako

Tiako Well-Known Member

9. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

10. kbox

kbox New Member

HTML:
    For the most part those of us that have bought 4G phones have done so because we knowingly are early adopters of this and other "bleeding edge" tech/products like hdtv when only a couple of stations had content. Yes some people buy into new tech swallowing the salesperson / marketing hook , line and sinker statements of what it can do. Only caveat is it won't yield a fulfilling experience for months or years. I'm willing to bet your EVO is operating fine. With the real issue being there are not enough "hot" towers in your area YES, EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE LED TO BELIEVE THERE WERE. Not your fault. If you want/need the 4G performance I'd return it and consider a carrier sold laptop with 802.16e or something of the sort. I just love technology and am only knowledgeable enough to get into trouble so to speak. My city doesn't even indicate a yr it considers buying or renting the infrastructure. But I'm happy to fly with 3G, take a collection of 720p vids and 8M pics and kick up and enjoy on our 4.3"
    EVO'S OR put my
    1080P HDTV to task.
    I bet I'm not alone in owning a 3D gaming system either. Content is right back to 10 yrs ago with hdtv. But a cool game or two would in 3D would help rationalize the cost/wait!

I will say this, in most cases we are getting BARGAIN PRICES TO ENJOY SOME OF THE BEST CONVERGENCE OF APPLICATIONS THE CONSUMER WOULD BE UNLIKELY TO EVEN KNOW TO WISH FOR. Not intended to offend anyone as I'm one of those consumers!

I'm sure I have over stayed my welcome. Best of luck sorting out what is best for yyour needs.

11. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member

Ain't my pal, guy.