• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my ace 2 transfrom into nokia 3310

Hi @deadmc,
Welcome to the forum.
:D Nokia 3310 is a great vintage icon lol snake game rocks :thumbup:

I need to ask you:
How did you updated your phone? Odin or Kies?
What network you using?
And what country?

And also for you to visit the access point settings in (Settings > More Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names) to find out if you have any ?
As maybe you need to insert it manually...

Upvote 0
Hi @deadmc,
Welcome to the forum.
:D Nokia 3310 is a great vintage icon lol snake game rocks :thumbup:

I need to ask you:
How did you updated your phone? Odin or Kies?
What network you using?
And what country?

And also for you to visit the access point settings in (Settings > More Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names) to find out if you have any ?
As maybe you need to insert it manually...

im use odin with my own country rom is official and im pretty sure im right,apn is correct,data connection is checklist wifi is dead any kind of that sh1t is just correct

Upvote 0
im use odin with my own country rom is official and im pretty sure im right,apn is correct,data connection is checklist wifi is dead any kind of that sh1t is just correct

I'm struggling to understand that...

If you have the correct firmware and the correct APN access point settings and you still don't have data connection ?!
Than maybe there must be some problem with your network...
Have you tried to contact them in regards to that yet ?
My only other suggestion is for you to reset the APN settings to default just to refresh the settings supplied by your network.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm just waisting your time. I hope the great admins and moderators of this forum can help you with that.
After all they know better about it.

Upvote 0
I'm struggling to understand that...

If you have the correct firmware and the correct APN access point settings and you still don't have data connection ?!
Than maybe there must be some problem with your network...
Have you tried to contact them in regards to that yet ?
My only other suggestion is for you to reset the APN settings to default just to refresh the settings supplied by your network.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm just waisting your time. I hope the great admins and moderators of this forum can help you with that.
After all they know better about it.

ok dude i apreciate the attention

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones