My Admire keeps randomly rebootingSupport

Last Updated: 2013-01-11 03:41:19
  1. BigBangAnarchy

BigBangAnarchy Active Member

Has anyone else had this issue, or know of a way to solve it? Can anybody guess why this is happening? :(

Not only does it sparingly do it out of freakin' no where, but now whenever I try to load up the specific game Fruit Ninja, it reboots a few seconds after it loads it up. Is this a matter of CPU usage, or something?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Run a virus scan from avg or lookout security.

Mine only reboots in my pocket but i also pocket text alot so I'm assuming I keep turning it off.
  3. BigBangAnarchy

BigBangAnarchy Active Member

Ran Lookout, and nothing strange was found. :confused:
  4. xFlow

xFlow Member

Admire only reebots one me when it's running on too many resources, but aside from that it doesn't restart, I run fruit ninja fine.
  5. lee1418

lee1418 Member

I have the same exact problem! It won't stop restarting every 1-2minutes its really fustrating when im on an app or texting someone! I scanned it on avg PRO but no viruses whats going on!
  6. super squirrel

super squirrel Well-Known Member

Use a task killer to kill apps that run in the background (the phone restarts a lot when doing intensive tasks), try to reset it (pull off the battery cover and poke the little hole with a "R" to the left of it), or as a last resort, do a factory reset [Disclaimer: This will erase all the data on your phone] (Go to Settings> Privacy > Factory data reset)
  7. DustInDallas

DustInDallas Member

I have this issue with the Admire I have but I also have the Unknown Hardware and Unknown Baseband version issues as well and the phone only started doing that when I started having that issue.
  8. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

What rom are you running?
  9. DustInDallas

DustInDallas Member

Stock with Samsung 2.6 update for MetroPCS
  10. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

Have you made any changes to some settings?