• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My alcatel One touch evolve is stuck on the start up screen!

Let me start form the top. I wanted to transfer stuff from my laptop to my phone. I mounted the phone to the laptop. (big mistake) It said please format the.... (I obviously didn't know what to do) so I closed the window and took out the usb. I noticed that my phone said It was still mounted I tried clicking the turn off button but it didn't work, so i thought I'll just turn it off. After I did I turned it back on and now my phone is stuck on the white screen with black letters that red one touch evolve. ;_; I tried one of the methods that said to use the power and vol. up button for a hard reset, NADA. It didn't work. I am desperate here, please help me. (BTW my phone came from metro pcs, has no internet/service (so I often go to the library which is where I am now) , and my phone was rooted. :saint:I need help today!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones